Vitamin C is definitely no stranger to everyone. We are all aware that Vitamin C helps to boost our immune system and it is beneficial to the general well-being of our body.
However its good effects to our skin are amazing. Moreover, It is a completely natural antioxidant and is suitable for all ages and skin types.
Brightening and Lightening Effects
- Decreases production of melanin (a pigment that causes discolouration of skin)
- Triggers production of Glutathione and Vitamin E to form pheomelanin (a yellow substance that keeps the skin colour bright)
- Exfoliates the skin so that the darker layer is removed and the lighter tone is resurfaced
Improvement in Skin Texture
- Renews skin cells which keeps the tone light
- Promotes collagen production which keeps the skin intact and firm
- Provides adequate moisture and hydration which keeps the skin smooth and radiant.
- Promotes wound healing
- Protects the DNA damage of skin cells
- Helps in the formation of new connective tissues
Sun Defense Effects
- Fights off free radicals and other harmful substances in the environment from sun exposure, smoke and smudge
- Acts as a shield against UV radiation and sun damage
- Treats sun damage such as discolourations, pigmentations, redness and burns
Protection from Skin Cancer
- Prevents and cures common skin disorders such as acne, rosacea and psoriasis
- Fortifies a strong defense against skin diseases
- Prevents skin cancer
Sources of Vitamin C
- Diet: foods rich in Vitamin C are dark green leafy vegetables; especially spinach and sprouts; citrus fruits such as lemons and oranges; and all the berries such as strawberries, blackberries etc.
- Supplements: non-acidic Vitamin C supplements, in the form of tablets, capsules or effervescence, which are required to be consumed daily.
- Topical: creams and serums, where serums contained much higher concentrations of Vitamin C than creams.
Introducing Garden Vitamin C Serum Electroporation
- stimulates electrical field around the treated area
- enhanced active absorption
- efficient and effective way of delivering nutrients into the skin
- ideal to be performed after certain treatments such as laser procedures or microdermabrasion (clinically
- proven up to 20 times better absorption)